When are the assessment fees due?
The association assessment fees are due by January 31 of each year.
Who do I call if there is an emergency?
Call 911. After that call our office and leave a detailed message with your name, phone number and extent of damage.You will be contacted as soon as possible.
Can I make a reservation by calling the HOA manager?
Effective, September 15, 2014, all reservations are only accepted online by going to Reservation link in the menu above. Payments, if any, need to made online as well in your My Resident Area section.
How can I make a recommendation?
Login (or Register for access here ) and use the Resident Question screen under the Contact Us Tab or send an email to and/or
Will the Security Guard that patrols Glen Abbey check in on my party during the evening?
No, the guard is contracted to focus on the community and not paid to monitor private parties.
My trash was not picked up today, who do I call?
Republic Services at 678-985-1753
Will the trash company pick up large items?
Yes, you must call Republic Services to make arrangements for pick up.  Call 678-985-1753.
Will the photo ID cards work for the fitness center access in addition to the pool?
Who should I call when solicitors knock at my door?
Please call the Alpharetta Police at 9-1-1.
If I am renting the clubhouse, can my guests use the pool?
No, when you rent the clubhouse, that is all you are renting, no other amenities and wet bathing suits are not permitted in the upper level of clubhouse.  You may reserve a pool party online separately.
Do I need permission from the association to remove a tree if it is in the back yard of my home?
Yes, you will need to submit a DRB Modification Application (available in Documents Section online), along with the City of Alpharetta Tree Removal Permit, which you are required by the City to obtain from the City Arborist.   All forms and permits are to be submitted to the Management Office for processing or emailed to
Where should my realtor obtain for sale signs for my home? 
Real Estate signs are to be obtained from Signs By Tomorrow, 3710 Old Milton Pkway, phone number 770-442-5560. They have all the approved signage and logo artwork.
Are we allowed to put contractor signs in the yard while the work is being performed on or at the house?
No, the Association’s rules do  not allow for contractor signs in yards at any time.
Who do I call to report a street light that is out? 
The lights are Georgia Power lights and it is their responsibility to repair.  Georgia Power requires that pole number, so to save time, please have that on hand. You can also provide the link online -