Our great swim facility, which includes a children's splash park, is home to the Glen Abbey Gators, our neighborhood swim team.
- Amenity cards are required to access the pool
- The pool is open only to Glen Abbey residents and their guests. No more than six (6) guests per household
- No glass containers, bottles, etc are permitted in the pool area
- No alcoholic beverages may be consumed in or around the pool by persons under the age of twenty one (21)
- Residents may bring food to the pool but are responsible for any clean up necessary.
- Please follow lifeguards instructions during lightning and thunder. For your safety and well being, all pool users will be asked to stay out of the pool for 30 minutes after thunder is heard and all will be asked to leave the pool area for 30 minutes after lightning strike. The lifeguards are trained to follow the guidelines based off the National Weather Service/American Red Cross Training.
- A full list of pool rules can be found here.
2023 Pool Date and Hours (Click here for a daily calendar)
May 12, 2023 - September 30, 2023
*Swim at your own risk requires a waiver on file each year